The electrical courses and tutor are 2nd to none. The tutor Shahid, is knowledgeable and friendly. He will explain everything in a way that you can understand. The courses he teaches aren’t just to pass an exam, he translates that into the real world. I would highly recommend.
- Completing EICRs, Advice on Fault Coding, and City and Guilds 2391 Qualifications
- Terminology used in Standards, such as (BS 7671:2018+A2(2022)) – the importance of paying attention to the words.
- Where do I need to install AFDDs, and what are the considerations?
- Type AC RCDs and the effects of DC leakage current
- Prosumer Installations and suitable training options.
No comments to show.