I can’t tell you how delighted I was to receive in the post the certificate from City & Guilds the Saturday before last, saying that I had passed the 2395! Very pleased. I just wanted to thank you for all the effort and help you put in during the week Shahid, I know you did go the extra mile with us and put in an extra revision day to help us. Once again Shahid, many thanks.
- Completing EICRs, Advice on Fault Coding, and City and Guilds 2391 Qualifications
- Terminology used in Standards, such as (BS 7671:2018+A2(2022)) – the importance of paying attention to the words.
- Where do I need to install AFDDs, and what are the considerations?
- Type AC RCDs and the effects of DC leakage current
- Prosumer Installations and suitable training options.
No comments to show.