Excellent trainer who has plenty of experience and a superb teaching method. If Shahid worked for Siemens, I would nominate him in the rewards scheme, and you know how sparing I am with my praise!
- Completing EICRs, Advice on Fault Coding, and City and Guilds 2391 Qualifications
- Terminology used in Standards, such as (BS 7671:2018+A2(2022)) – the importance of paying attention to the words.
- Where do I need to install AFDDs, and what are the considerations?
- Type AC RCDs and the effects of DC leakage current
- Prosumer Installations and suitable training options.
No comments to show.