Had a good educational training experience at Tesla , very professional and knowledgeable teacher , and since completing the course with Tesla training ,I’m a fully qualified electrician working in the trade now for a no. Of years a big thumbs up 👍 to shahid at Tesla .
- Completing EICRs, Advice on Fault Coding, and City and Guilds 2391 Qualifications
- Terminology used in Standards, such as (BS 7671:2018+A2(2022)) – the importance of paying attention to the words.
- Where do I need to install AFDDs, and what are the considerations?
- Type AC RCDs and the effects of DC leakage current
- Prosumer Installations and suitable training options.
No comments to show.